Zoom Cloud Meeting is the perfect corporate communication service to keep you connected with employees irrespective of their time or place. The Zoom Cloud Meeting software can organise video conferences, business meetings and online interviews. It is also an app to exchange text, photographs, videos, and files with people across the platform. The communication app is inexpensive and easy to use. Almost all devices are compatible. You can cast Zoom meetings when you have a Roku to attend video conferences on bigger TV screens.
Is the Zoom Cloud Meetings app available for Roku?
No, the Zoom Meetings app does not exist on the Roku Channel Store. The only option to watch Zoom Meetings is to use the casting feature on an Android or Windows device. You must first activate Screen Mirroring on the Roku streaming device.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
- Connect your Roku to your television and go to the Settings menu on the home screen.
- Under System settings, select Screen mirroring (beta).
- Enable screen mirroring by tapping the Enable button.
After activating screen mirroring on Roku, you may view Zoom meetings on Roku-connected TV using either an Android or a Windows PC.
How to Access Zoom Cloud Meetings on Roku?
- Connect your Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect your Roku device to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
- Go to the Roku home screen after logging in to your Roku.
- Go to Roku’s settings and choose System.
- Select Mirror Screen option under the system.
- Then pick Mirror Screen mode and choose Prompt.
- Now go to Google Play and download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Select Connection & sharing from the Android settings menu.
- Choose the option cast
- Now choose your Roku device from the search result, and your smartphone devices will display on your Roku TV screen after connection is activated
- Open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and sign up for it.
That’s it. Through the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, you’ll be able to video conference and join meetings on your Roku TV.
How to Access Zoom Cloud Meetings on Roku from Windows?
Once you’ve enabled screen mirroring on your Roku streaming device, follow the instructions below to mirror your Windows screen to Roku.
- Check that your computer and Roku are both connected to the Internet.
- Launch the Chrome web browser and navigate to zoom.us.
- Register for a Zoom Cloud Meetings account.
- It will look for nearby devices; after your Roku device is found, pick Source from the drop-down box.
- Select the cast tab option and then your Roku device.
- When you connect both devices, your Windows screen will display on the Roku-connected TV screen.
How to Access Zoom Cloud Meetings on Roku from Android?
Your Android device and Roku must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to cast content from an Android device.
- Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
- To find the Cast menu, use the search box.
- Choose your Roku device.
- Accept permission from your Roku TV to mirror the screen of your Android mobile.
- Now, launch the Zoom Cloud Meetings app on your Android device and sign in to your user account if you are not already logged in.
- Choose a new meeting and invite the participants to the meeting.
- Your meeting will be shown on the Roku-enabled TV screen.
The only method to use Zoom Cloud Meetings on the Roku player is by screen mirroring/screen casting. Zoom Cloud Meetings makes it simple to interact and cooperate with people all over the world. You may use this programme to make HD video calls and share your screen, presentations, and projects with others. As a result, using Zoom on Roku is worthwhile.