Wondering what is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows? It is none other than Telemundo. Owned by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Telemundo is recognized for broadcasting premium quality content aimed at Latin American audiences in America and worldwide. The American Spanish-language TV network airs “content nationally with programming syndicated worldwide to more than 100 countries in over 35 languages. If you would like to stream the best Telemundo content comprising telenovelas, reality television, sports, news programming, and films, activate it at telemundo.com/link.
What better way to stream the content than on the supported Roku device? Known for producing the best products that would stream the high definition and premium quality content, Roku players allow its users to follow a simple activation process to start watching the Spanish language shows such as Sin senos sí hay paraíso, La Reina del Sur, Decisiones, 100 días para enamorarnos, Enemigo íntimo, and La suerte de Loli.
Can You Watch Telemundo on Roku?
Put it straight – yes, you can! You just have to download the Telemundo app on the Roku device and activate it by accessing the telemundo.com/link page. If you are using the latest Roku device and boast an active subscription to the channel, you are good to go. However, you must keep a few things in mind before going ahead with the activation steps.
- An active Roku account
- A supported device
- An active Telemundo subscription
- A stable and high-speed Internet connection
- Mobile app
- Mobile device or laptop
- Roku remote
- An account with the Telemundo app
If you got these things right, we suggest you check the following activation steps.
Activate Telemundo on Roku using telemundo.com/roku?
The steps mentioned below will give you a clear picture of how to activate the channel on your Roku device. It is crystal clear and simple to follow.
- Turn on the Roku device. Make sure it is connected to the Internet connection. Also, ensure that it is established well to the TV with an HDMI port.
- The next thing that you should do is to access the Home screen. You can navigate to the screen by pressing the home button on the Roku device.
- Next, navigate to “Search Channels”.
- Click on the option that says “Search Channels”.
- In the Roku Channel Store, look for the app that you are looking for.
- Click on the “+Add channel” button to add the Telemundo app to your supported device.
- Tap on the “OK” button to launch the channel overview. Go through it and choose the “Buy” button.
- This should install the app on your device.
- Provide the sign-in details to complete the installation procedure.
- Launch the app and choose your TV providers like AT&T, Verizon, DirecTV, and Xfinity.
- Sign in by providing the login details. You will receive an activation code.
- Note it down and access the official activation page at telemundo.com/link. (Or, you may like to check this page – telemundo.com/roku).
- Enter the activation page and complete the process.
You should now be ready to stream the Telemundo content.
Top Features of Telemundo App
- When you download the app on the streaming device, you will be able to watch the best shows the day after they air on the TV.
- Sign in with your cable provider to enjoy live streaming.
- Start where you left off.
Hope we have furnished enough information for you to activate the app and make the most of the streaming device.
Related Other Roku Blog: