If you are looking, how to create, add and activate Paramount Plus on a Roku streaming device to watch movies, episodes and favorite shows. Check out the complete details step by steps.
Paramount Plus offers more than 30000 movies and TV episodes with the content from Comedy Central, BET, MTV, CBS and many other streaming channels that fall under the Paramount corporate umbrella.
Now Let’s get started…
How to Add Paramount Plus on Roku
Step1. Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
Step2. Select the Streaming Channel option on your TV screen.
Step3. Choose Search channel option and then Type the “Paramount Plus“
Step4. Click on the Paramount Plus and Select it.
Step5. Click on the “Add channel” button.
Step6. After adding the channel Paramount+ app on your Home screen. Press the home button and then select it.
Step7. Now, when the app starts, select the Sign Up For Paramount+.
Step8. Follow the complete instructions to select the kind of subscription you want (Essential or Premium) now finish creating an account.
NOTE: You can also select the Monthly or Yearly Plan to one time billing.
Activate Paramount Plus on Roku at paramountplus.com/roku
Following the steps to activate the Paramount Plus channel on your Roku streaming device.
1. Start the Paramount Plus on Roku.
2. Select the Sign-In button.
3. You have two choices to sign in to the Paramount Plus app, On my TV or On the Web.
4. Now Click On the Web.
5. You will receive a five-digit activation code on your screen and Copy the code.
6. Go to the activation page visit paramountplus.com/activate/roku on your computer or mobile device.
7. Enter the five-digit activation code and click the Activate button.
After a few seconds, the screen will refresh. you can enjoy Paramount Plus content on your Roku streaming device.