CBS has been broadcasting sporting events for 20 years now. It began by covering collegiate athletics but now broadcasts major sporting events too.
With the CBS Sports app, you get front-row seats to the NFL, UEFA Champions League, the Masters, the US Open, the PGA Championship, and selected PGA Tour events.
Guide to Activate CBS Sports on Different Streaming Device
This blog will guide the overall activation process of CBS sports app on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV at cbssports.com/roku. Follow the step by steps to install and activate app on your favorite devices.
Activate CBS Sports on Roku at cbssports.com/roku
Step 1. On your Roku, Go to Streaming Channels – Roku Channel Store and choose the channel you want.
Step 2. Select Search Channels.
Step 3. Go to Search Channels and type the CBS Sports app.
Step 4. Click to the Add Channel button.
Step 5. Select OK button to add the channel on the Roku device.
Step 6. Launch the CBS Sports app after installing it.
Step 7. Log in to your account and you will see an activation code on your screen. Note down the activation code.
Step 8. Go to cbssports.com/roku on another device’s (phone or computer)web browser to verify your device.
Step 9. Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen and click to the Next button.
Step 10. Select your TV provider and enter your credentials to sign in.
With CBS on Roku, your sports journey is about to begin!
Related Post: syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku
CBS Sports on Android TV
To activate and install CBS Sports on Android TV, follow these simple steps.
- On your Android TV, find the CBS Sports app in the Google Play Store and click Install.
- Launch the app after installation to access the home page.
- You will see an activation code on the screen – copy activation code down.
- Visit cbssports.com/androidtv on your web browser and enter the code when prompted.
- Select your Cable TV provider from the list and log in with your credentials.
- Now, you can enjoy all your favourite sports on Android TV!
Now CBS Sports successfully installed and activate on Android TV. You can enjoy CBS Sports content on your smart device.
Activate CBS Sports on Fire TV at cbssports.com/firetv
Amazon Fire Stick is a great way to turn your ordinary TV into a smart TV. You can activate CBS Sports on Fire TV by following these simple steps:
- Search for the CBS Sports on Fire TV app and download it.
- Launch the channel and copy the activation code you receive.
- Visit cbssports.com/firetv and enter the code in the activation window.
- Click Next button to verify your device.
- Choose your TV provider and log in to start watching CBS Sports on Fire TV.
CBS Sports on Apple TV
- Look for “CBS Sports” in the Apple App Store. “Search CBS Sports.”
- Click Install and open the app.
- You will receive an activation code; copy this code to use later.
- Open a web browser and go to cbssports.com/appletv
- An activation window will open; type the activation code you received and click to Next button.
- Go to your TV provider and enter your account details.
- And that is it! You are ready to take off on a sports jet.
Also Read: ballysports.com/activate
Activate CBS Sports on LG Smart TV?
- Go to the home screen of your LG Smart TV and click ‘Go to More Apps’ option.
- Click ‘LG Content Store’ and select ‘Premium’ option from the right sidebar.
- Search CBS Sports and click ‘Install’ button to download the app.
- Once the installation is completed, open the app.
- You will see an activation code on the home screen.
- From a smartphone or computer visit www.cbssports.com/lg.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV Screen and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
NOTE: You can also follow the similar steps to activate CBS Sports app on your Samsung TV or any other smart TV’s.
How to Install and Watch CBS Sports on XBOX One
Follow these steps to install and watch CBS Sports on your XBOX device.
- Turn on your XBOX device and go to the App store.
- Click on the My Games and Apps and Search CBS Sports in the Apps section.
- After searching you will see an app on your TV screen click on the “A” button on your remote to select.
- Now click the Get Free button and hit the Installed button.
- After Installation you can watch CBS Sports content on your XBOX device.
How to Uninstall the CBS Sports App on XBOX Device
- Go to the My Games and Apps Section.
- Click to the CBS Sports App.
- Now Click the Manage button and hit Uninstall button.
What if the Activation Code is not Working?
From the Amazon home screen, select Settings > Select applications > Select Manage installed applications. 2. Select Force to stop the CBS app, Clear Cache on the Device > then relaunch to see if this resolves the issue.
In conclusion, CBS Sports is one of the most popular channels available on any streaming platform. If you have not yet activated CBS Sports on your streaming device, there is no better time than now. Follow the steps above, and you can watch live games and other sporting events on your favourite streaming devices.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance or have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why does the link to the CBS sports website not work?
The link to CBS sports may not work because of slow connection speeds, or the site gets fixed after every few days by the developers so that they can improve their user experience.
2. Is the CBS Sports app free to watch?
To view the content, you do not need to pay a monthly or yearly subscription cost.
3. Is the CBS Sports app supported by all major streaming devices?
Yes, the CBS Sports app is available for most streaming platforms, including Apple TV, Roku etc.
4. Is the CBS sports channel supported by all Smart TV?
Yes, it is compatible with Samsung smart TVs, LG smart TVs, etc.
5. What is the Subscription fee for CBS sports?
CBS Sports’ subscription fee is $5.99/month with ads and $9/month or $99/yr.
6. How to activate CBS Sports on Roku via www.cbssports.com/roku?
If you are new here, we have already covered how to get CBS Sports on Roku through an activation link.