Amazon Music is accessible on several gadgets, including its Echo TV and Fire TV player. But many of you are here to learn if it works with Roku. Continue reading this page to learn more about Amazon Music on Roku.
Features of Amazon Music
Here are a few characteristics of Amazon Music:
- You may stream music without ads with a Prime membership.
- Unrestricted offline download
- Now, Alexa has a hands-free setting.
- There are millions of songs available for listening to.
- Keep up with the most recent publications.
In this blog post, we will go over how to make Amazon Music available on Roku TV.
Is Amazon Music available on Roku?
As expected, Amazon Music is now available for streaming through the Roku Channel Store. It was previously available exclusively through the Amazon App store.
With Prime membership, the Amazon Music Roku app gives you free streaming of two million tracks from Amazon Music. You can listen to Amazon Music’s entire catalogue through the app if you have an AMU subscription.
You may also access any of your previous orders and purchase history and listen to music from your playlist.
Steps to Add Amazon Music on Roku?
To add Amazon Music to your Roku channels list, go to the Channel Store page, click “Add Channel,” and log in to your Roku account. The channel should take less than a few minutes to appear on your Roku device.
Furthermore, a few minutes might be spared, and the following steps to install Amazon Music from your Roku player can be carried out.
To add the Amazon Music channel to your Roku device, follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option on the Roku Home screen.
- Then click Search Channels in the menu “Music Amazon” of the following Channel Store.
- Select the Amazon Music channel from the result and navigate to the right.
- Finally, in the Amazon Music Channel Store menu, select Add channel.
- Roku may ask you to verify your Roku account PIN when you add the track.
- To dismiss the “Channel added” box on Roku, click OK. You can now access Amazon Music on the Roku Home screen. It belongs at the bottom of the channel list.
To move the Amazon Music channel up in the list of tracks, pick the Move channel on your Roku remote (*) menu after pressing the (*) button.
How to Activate Amazon Music on Roku
You can easily set up Amazon Music on Roku if you are willing to subscribe to Amazon Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited. Here is how to do it:
- From the Roku channel list, activate your Amazon Music channel.
- On the welcome screen, select the “Sign In” option.
- On the following page, you will get a unique activation code.
- Go to your phone or computer and enter amazon.com/code into the browser.
- If necessary, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Enter the activation code from Roku and press “Continue”.
- Use the Amazon Music Roku channel to customize your recommendations, favourites, playlists etc. once you allow activation.
Similar Post: Apple Music on Roku
How to use Roku’s Amazon Music?
Recently a significant overhaul was made to the Amazon Music app. The app is divided into three sections: Home, My Music, and Recent. From the Channel Navigation Panel, you can switch between these sections. You can find the Search field and the profile menu in the top right corner of the screen.
The Home screen allows you to browse distinct categories, including collections, channels, playlists, and music. You can use the most popular tracks and discover related albums.
When playing music, click the (⋯), then select “On-screen lyrics” from the following menu.
In previous articles, you have learned everything you needed to know about adding and enabling Amazon Music on Roku. You might not be able to connect Amazon Music to other streaming devices like Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire Stick, or Apple TV, though.
If you press the button on your Roku remote, the Amazon Music app will launch and resume playing music from where it was paused. You do not need your Roku remote to control the music.
Some Roku users may not be familiar with Amazon Music even though it has been accessible on the device for a while. You may use Amazon Music on Roku by following the instructions provided here. You can play Amazon Music on Roku TVs after reading this blog.
Q. Why is Amazon Music not working on Roku devices?
A: Amazon Music is supported by all current Roku player models, including Express, Ultra, and Streaming Stick. However, Roku Classic versions N1000, N1050, N1100, N1101, 2000, 2050, and 2100 do not support Amazon Music.
Q. How do I synchronize Amazon Music with Roku?
B: To start, go into your Roku settings and choose “Refresh My Library.” Then, you can add songs to your library by selecting them from your computer.