Remember the days when you had to spend a lot’s of money to subscribe to any channel? No more! Tubi TV offers you a lot of movies and tv shows for free. And these shows are not the mediocre ones – you can watch hit list from networks like paramount, Lionsgate. Beside this, Tubi Tv also offers on demand and premium based content. And trust us these movies are shows are worth every penny of yours. Today, we will be telling you few steps that can lead to Tubi installation on your Roku device. There is also inclusion of a link that would speed up your activation process – tubitv.com/activate.
Now let’s move on and go through a Tubi Tv activation guide.
Activate Tubi TV on Roku at tubi.tv/activate
Tubi TV is available on many popular devices including the epic “Roku device”. With roku device being on top of their quality game, it make watching experience even bigger. You can watch the free content you are craving for with HD advanced hyper clear screen. So, what are the steps to activate Tubi on Roku? Look below.
- To start with the activation process, first make sure your Roku device and television is on. Then you have to connect the both and see whether internet connection is proper.
- Now that you have arranged your devices, switch on the Roku streaming. After you will be done with that, navigate your way to home screen. And you will see “Streaming channels” option. Click on the option and further choose “Roku Channel store option”.
- Roku store will take you to applications library. Here you have to type in the name “Tubi TV”. If this process won’t take you to channel, directly go to search bar and type Tubi TV there. One out of the two options will definitely work.
- Considering you are on the search bar, search for Tubi TV by using virtual keys through your remote. Evidently, the application will be then on your television screen. The channel package will have “add channel option”– which will appear right on when you will click on Tubi Tv.
- Now you can begin to download or install Tubi TV by click on “Add”. After downloading you will be prompted to launch the application. It will hardly take a minute.
- Now you have to move back to Roku channel, there you will see Tubi Tv. You have to click on app, soon after you will have to log in with your credentials. (Please notice that it takes a while to reform your password so don’t forget it).
- When you will log into Tubi TV, an activation will be sent to you. The activation code will soon appear on your television screen. Take care of that activation code and preserve it.
- Now open your personal device and go for a tab in the browser. Coming to browser, you have to type in the link – tubi.tv/activate. This will take you to activation page.
- Once you will be there on activation page, you will be asked to fix in activation code (which you previously received in 7th step). You will have to follow to guidelines to complete code business. Click on “Continue”.
And there you go! Tubi TV is now ready to be flourished on your roku device. If you still haven’t signed up on Tubi TV, You can do so by following escalated process below.
How to fix Tubi TV problems on Roku
Just follow the steps to resolve the issue –
- Videos on Tubi cannot be played
If that does not work, try different videos, and then check other channels on your Roku device to see if it is streaming or not. Restart your Roku device if it is not streaming (Settings >> System >> System Reboot >> Reboot).
- Re-buffering or poor video quality
Your Internet connectivity is to blame if you are having trouble with Tubi’s video quality or buffering. To do this, verify your internet connection and, if possible, restart your router. Check your internet connection if it does not work (Settings >> Network and confirm status).
What to do if the Roku activation code is not working?
- Check to ensure you have entered the activation code correctly.
- Or, get a new one and try again.
- To avoid any link error issues, you must ensure that your connection speed is high enough and that you are connected to your Google account.
Benefits and Process of Signing Up On Tubi TV
Signing up is totally free on Tubi Tv. You have to go to the bottom of home page and register there by clicking on “Registration”. Furthermore, sign up using your mail id.
When you will be done signing up, you will see “Parental Control” on the top-right under profile. You can always restrict the content that you don’t want young ones to see. Besides this, there is rating below every movie and show so that you can think enough before giving any content a go.
Just sign up and follow the above activation process and link (tubitv.com/activate) one after another. Soon worthy content will be on your watching screens.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to run and activate Tubi TV on Roku. Ask away in the comments area below if you have any queries. And if you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends and family to show your support.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Q. How do I share videos from my Tubi TV account?
A.Launch the Tubi app. Select a movie. Tap the “Send” icon to the right of the video player. Your friend can then watch the film without having to download it.
Q. Why isn’t Tubi working on my Samsung Smart TV?
A. Wait for at least one minute after shutting down your Tubi application on your mobile device. Then restart the Tubi application on your phone.
Q. Will I be able to watch Tubi on my Smart TV?
A. You can find Tubi in the Samsung Apps store on your TV. To get there:
- Type “Tubi” into the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Tap on the “Apps” tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “Samsung Apps.”
- Scroll down until you see “Tubi,” then click on it.