Rumble is nothing but a Canadian video streaming service aimed at millennials which has over 2,50,000 titles to be enjoyed. Now the majority of the people want to add Rumble on their own streaming device like Roku TV. So that anyone can stream any shows available on Rumble on their streaming device Roku TV. To activate the Rumble on your streaming device to enjoy the unlimited shows and programs then follow the below given steps to activate and add Rumble on Roku TV.
Pre- Requisite to Use Rumble
- Anyone using Rumble must have a strong Internet Connection to stream it without any buffering and loading.
- Users must have a Streaming device like Roku to add and activate Rumble upon.
- Rumble app must be downloaded and updated with Latest version
- Another device like Computer or Mobile to Activate the Rumble on Roku TV
Activate Rumble on Roku TV at www.rumble.com/roku.link
Below steps have been mentioned which will explain you in a simple way to activate Rumble on Roku TV. Let us learn together.
- Make sure the device is connected to the Wi-Fi connection.
- Once the device has been turned on don’t go anywhere on the Home Screen.
- With the help of remote go to the “Streaming Channels”.
- In the search bar enter the name of the application “Rumble” and hit the Add Channel option.
- Now the App has been installed on your device’s Home Screen.
- Go to the Homepage of Roku devices and tap on the application to receive an Unique Activation Code.
- Save the code received by following the above stated step.
- Now to go to the Official page of Rumble use any other device like Computer or Phone and visit www.rumble.com/roku.link or rumble.com/pair.
- On visiting the above mentioned website enter the Activation Code in the space provided.
- At the end click Activate and after which you are directed to follow the on screen instructions.
Steps to Link a Rumble Account with your TV
Follow the below mentioned steps to link a Rumble Account with your TV:
- First of all make sure to install the Rumble Channel on your streaming device.
- After which you will be prompted to link your Rumble Account with a Unique Activation Code.
- At the end visit https://rumble.com/pair to enter the Activation Code in a given space provided by your TV.
Also Read: OWN TV on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does the Roku device have a Rumble TV Channel?
No, it is not there pre installation. To get the Rumble on Roku you need to download it from the Streaming Channels option and on getting the exact result click on the Add Channel. This will download the Rumble on Roku TV.
Q. How can I enjoy Rumble on Roku TV?
Simply by downloading the Rumble Application on your big screen TV.
Q. What if my Rumble TV is not working?
Reasons that won’t let you stream Rumble TV on your device.
- Bad Internet Connection.
- Enter the valid code for channel activation.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wifi.
Q. What if My Activation Code Is Not Working?
- Regenerate Activation Code
- Try Using a Compatible Browser
- Delete All Cache and Cookies
- Upgrade the Version of Roku