Red Bull not only gives you wings but also some mind-boggling shows. Now, you can watch Red Bull rampage, entertainment shows, Red Bull Stratos, and Red Bull Straight Rythm on your TV.
Red Bull TV can be activated on multiple devices:
- Apple TV
- XBOX One | Series S | X
- Google ChromeCast
- iPhone or iPad
- Smart Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV stick
- Playstation 4 & 5
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Hisense TV
- iPhone & iPad
- Oculus Go | Oculus Quest
The most amazing thing is that the steps to activate the Red Bull account on your device are almost similar. So, suppose you remember the steps to activate Red Bull on your Apple TV or Android TV. In that case, you can easily activate it on different devices.
Let’s quickly have a look over the steps:
Activate Red Bull TV on Roku at redbull.com/activate
It is very easy to activate Red Bull TV on your Roku device.
- Download the Red Bull TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- Install the Red Bull TV app on your device.
- After successful installation, launch the app and you will receive an activation code.
- In some cases, you will get the activation code after logging in with your Red Bull account credentials.
- Then go to redbull.com/activate using a web browser on a different device, such as a PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- After the webpage has loaded, enter your login information.
- Enter the code you were given earlier in the given space.
- Click on Activate and follow the on-screen instructions if any.
- You can proceed now. Start enjoying your favorite programming.
Activate Red Bull TV on Android Device
- Go to the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Type the Red Bull TV app in the search bar.
- Once you find the app, click on ‘Download‘ and the app will be downloaded and installed.
- Launch the Red Bull TV app after installation.
- After launching the app, you will see an activation code on your screen.
- Using a different device like a PC, laptop or smartphone, enter the redbull.com/activate URL in a web browser.
- Now enter your login information to access your Red Bull TV account.
- You will be asked to enter the activation code in the given box.
- After entering the code, click on Activate.
- You can now access the content on Red Bull TV.
Activate the Red Bull TV on Apple TV
- Go to the App Store after turning on your Apple TV.
- Look for “Red Bull TV” online. Once you’ve located it, select “Get” to download it.
- Launch the Red Bull TV on your Apple TV after installation.
- Your screen will now show the Red Bull TV activation code. Note down this code somewhere as you might need it later.
- Use a web browser on a computer, laptop, or smartphone to access redbull.com/activate.
- Sign up now and use your login information to access your account.
- Once you’ve entered your information, click the Continue button.
- Then, enter the activation code in the given box.
- Click on the Activate.
- You can now start watching material from Red Bull TV.
Also Read: cbssports.com/appletv
Activate the Red Bull TV App on Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick
Someone said it so right, not to fear when Amazon Fire TV is there. Yes, you got that right. By following these easy steps you will be able to stream some mind-blowing shows on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Make sure your Amazon Fire TV is connected to the internet.
- Search for the Red Bull TV in the app store. Once you find the app, start downloading it.
- Open Red Bull TV after the installation is finished, then sign in using your credentials.
- After entering the right credentials, you will receive an activation code.
- Using another device and your preferred internet browser, go to redbull.com/activate.
- You will see a prompt request asking for your Red Bull account details.
- Select “Continue” after entering the details.
- Enter the activation code into the box and hit the “Activate” button.
- You can now watch Red Bull TV content on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Red Bull TV App on XBOX Series S and XBOX Series X
Follow the instructions and get the Red Bull TV app on your XBOX Series S and XBOX Series X.
NOTE: If you are using an XBOX remote controller then you can use the “A” button to select.
- Turn on the XBOX device and go to Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Search bar option Type Red Bull TV and click the App icon and press the Install button.
- After installation is finished, launch the app and tap the login button.
- Now you can see the activation code on your TV screen.
- Using another device like phone or computer and type in the browser www.redbull.com/activate.
- Enter your login details and hit the Continue button.
NOTE: Before entering the activation code, If you don’t have an account, go first create an account then you can use the activation code.
- After login the account Enter the activation code and press the Activate button.
- Now you can enjoy and stream your favorite videos on your XBOX device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Red Bull TV on DirecTV?
No, you can’t find Red Bull TV on DirecTV.
Do you have to pay for the Red Bull TV app?
No, Red Bull TV gives you free, front-row access to a world that’s Beyond the Ordinary. It has a user-friendly app and never charges money for streaming shows.
How do I check the balance on my Red Bull?
To check your balance, enter *588# For assistance, dial 950.
What to do when Red Bull TV is not working?
Force-quit the app, then relaunch and try again. If the issue persists, force-quit the app, restart the device, then relaunch and try again. But if it is not helping then delete the app and go through the same process.
Do I need to have a Red Bull account to watch shows?
Yes, you need to have an active account.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Stay tuned for more helpful articles.