NBCUniversal’s Peacock is a streaming service that provides access to a variety of TV shows, original series, movies, news, and sports programs. You can easily watch content on your device.
In this article, you will learn how to activate NBCUniversal’s Peacock TV on your different streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV and Vizio TV via peacocktv.com/tv. Follow the complete guidance step by steps.
What Requirements to activate Peacock TV on your device?
- An active Peacock account.
- A streaming device in working condition.
- To watch ad-free content, you must have an active subscription plan.
Activate Peacock TV on Roku at peacocktv.com/tv code
Let’s quickly activate Peacock on Roku using these easy steps:
Step 1. Go to the channel store by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
Step 2. Press the down button to reach Streaming Channels on your left sidebar.
Step 3. Select Search Channels option.
Step 4. After click on the Search Channels and type Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard.
Step 5. Now Select Peacock TV App on your Roku screen.
Step 6. Click on Add Channel. Launch the app after it has been installed and log into your Peacock TV account.
Step 7. After adding the channel click on “OK” button.
Step 8. Select Go to Channel options on your Roku application.
NOTE: If you do not have an account then please create an account using a different device or (If you have an account click on the Sign-In button).
Step 9. After logging in, an activation code will now appear on the screen. Note down this code.
Step 10. Visit www.peacocktv.com/tv on a different device like (mobile phone or Computer), and then enter the code displayed on your screen in the given space and click the “Continue” button.
Peacock TV has been activated successfully on your Roku device. Enjoy watching your favorite shows.
Also Read: tvone.tv/activate on Roku
Activate Peacock TV on Apple TV
To watch shows, news or films through Peacock on your device you just need to follow these easy steps.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV. Use the virtual keyboard to enter “Peacock TV” in the search bar.
- Once you find the app, click on ‘GET‘ and the app will be downloaded.
- To start the app, click on ‘OPEN‘.
- During the process, you will be asked for your Peacock account login information. The next step is to log into the app.
- You will receive a unique activation code after logging in.
- Keep the code in mind or note it down somewhere and go to peacocktv.com/tv on your mobile device.
- After entering the code, click “CONTINUE.”
- Follow on-screen instructions and enjoy streaming.
Activate Peacock TV on Android Device
Let’s look at the easiest way to install and activate Peacock on your android TV.
- Turning on your smart TV is the first step toward the activation process.
- Now search for Peacock TV on the Play Store on your Android TV. Download Peacock once you’ve found the app.
- App installation will take a moment.
- When Peacock TV is installed, start it. Following your Peacock account login, a code will be shown on the screen.
- You must create a new Peacock account if you don’t already have one.
- Using a browser on your smartphone or PC, go to peacocktv.com/tv.
- Once the website is loaded, in the prompt box, enter the activation code, and then click Continue.
- If prompted for your Peacock account credentials, you might need to log in.
- The app will quickly be launched if you follow the on-screen directions.
Activate Peacock TV on Fire TV at peacocktv.com/tv Firestick
- Turn on your TV and go to the Find section.
- If you have the most recent version, just say to Alexa, “Alexa, download Peacock TV,” rather than typing in the name or you can just type in “peacock TV‘ in the search bar.
- Find the Peacock TV app by scrolling down and clicking it.
- Click “Download“.
- Await the download and installation of the app.
- Open the app after installation, then log in using your Peacock account information.
- An activation code will show up on your screen.
- Visit peacocktv.com/tv after writing down this code somewhere.
- Enter the code in the appropriate field on the website, then click “CONTINUE.”
- You can now view shows on your Amazon fire TV if you follow the on-screen directions.
Also Read: fubo.tv/firetv
Stream Peacock TV on VIZIO TV via Google Cast
- Go to your Android device’s play store.
- Download the Peacock app to your tablet or smartphone.
- When the installation is complete, launch the app and sign in using your Peacock credentials. Please open a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Start playing the content in the app and select the Google cast icon.
- Please confirm that the VIZIO Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone or tablet.
- Once you complete the process, the content will be displayed on your TV.
- Enjoy streaming the best content.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do I need a subscription plan to watch content on Peacock TV?
No, it is not mandatory to have a subscription plan. Customers can access the shows under the Peacock streaming platform through three subscription plans: free, premium, and premium plus.
- What are the different plans offered by Peacock?
Peacock offers different plans. The premium plan costs you $4.99/month and the premium plus plan will cost you $9.99/month.
- How many hours can be watched on a Free subscription plan?
You can watch 10,000+ hours for free and no credit card is required for the free plan.
- How to create an account on Peacock?
By clicking on https://www.peacocktv.com/freesignup, you will be redirected to a CREATE AN ACCOUNT page. Fill in the necessary details and your account will be created.
- Can I watch Premier League matches on the Free Peacock version?
Yes, you can watch it in the free version.
- How to find an activation code?
Once you download Peacock TV on your device and log in with your Peacock account credentials or NBCUniversal account, you will get an activation code.
Then you have to go to Peacocktv.com/tv activation through a different device to activate the account on your device.
Hoping to see you soon! I hope you liked reading this article.